Welcome to Southwestern College!
Important Dates and Times for Moving into the Residence Halls:
- Freshmen students can move into the Residence Halls on August 9th, 2017 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- All freshmen students should check in first with the Builder Camp Tent, located outside of Wallingford Hall. Freshman students will fill out the Builder Camp permission form and receive a t-shirt.
- After completing the Builder Camp check in process, please proceed to your assigned residence hall. Female students will check into Cole Hall and male students will check into Wallingford Hall.
- Transfer students can move into the residence halls on August 18th, 2017 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Transfer students will check in at Sutton and will receive their keys and additional information.
- Transfer Orientation "Builder Proud" is TBA. Check back here for details when they become available.
Please note that the beds at Southwestern College are extra-long and not standard twin size. You can order all of your campus living needs from our residence hall linens program website http://www.rhl.org/swc.
Residence Hall & Apartment Policies
For detailed information on Southwestern College's residence hall and apartment policies and for more information on the individual housing options, please download the Residence Life Handbook (PDF 8 MB).
Important Dates for Upcoming Year
Need to know important dates for the upcoming academic year so you can plan accordingly? Simply check the Academic Calendar on the Registrar's Office website.
Need directions? Places to stay and eat in Winfield? Information about the area? Check out the Parents & Families page for links to for lots of common questions.
If there are questions, please contact the Student Life office at (620) 229-6391.