The Master of Business Administration program at Southwestern provides relevant, real-world knowledge, applicable to today's globalized companies. This graduate program is designed to offer students a diverse cultural environment on campus with additional opportunities for study abroad in China. Our faculty have years of real-world business experience in areas such as: Change Management, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Globalization, Economics, and Marketing.
The masters programs are designed for students interested in earning their degree on the beautiful Southwestern College campus in a flexible, convenient format. The program benefits include:
- All undergraduate majors will be considered for admission to the program
- Intensive eight-week classes/completed degree in one year
- Most campus breaks and holidays observed
- On-campus housing available
- Students with remaining eligibility can play a sport while earning an advanced degree
- Students wishing to remain involved in performing arts and other campus activities may do so
- No application fee
- Competitive tuition rates
- Personal attention throughout your degree program
WHY WAIT? APPLY TODAY!
Telephone: (800) 846-1543 ext 6236